Sunday, November 10, 2013

Z...Z...Z...Z...Z...

Sleep time is awesome, plus my blanket is warm and I can hardly keep my eyes open or my mouth closed, and no that is not as dirty as that sounds. I was expecting pictures from the Koriko Con to be up already, but nothing yet, guess I have to wait... Meh, oh well at least I don't have to wait until forever... I guess things work out okay if you have the patience for it.

So! Kinda taking a leap forward and expanding to FaceBook, a risky move I guess on my part due to the fact that my parents will somehow read this, and I really can't wait to hear what they say on the matter... >.>" Fufufufufufu.... Oh well, guess I have to focus more on how I can at least make this a place for all sorts of things.            

Anyways, this next animation that I will be showing you all will be rough around the edges, literally, I mean  there is not a lot of cleanup in the short, and to be honest, I kinda like it. Sure, it doesn't have what we here at "Interesting Life" is usually looking for when we want to help promote what they've done, but this has spirit, and a fresh look on a classic story that we've all seen and heard countless times. Red is less then three minutes long, and there are times when the sketch is still present but oddly works for what the animator was probably intending. Also I will make sure that my Youtube and Facebook links will be present in every post from now on so that the word can be spread about more. And please remember to subscribe to the channel below and comment while also following me and comment on who or what you want to see next. -Stray.







And this is one of my good friends who does some awesome Cosplay, she is currently at the Koriko Con dressed as Hawk from Dragon Age 2. 



No comments:

Post a Comment