Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Did you ever have a nightmare?

One so real that even after waking you can recall ever single detail, from the dust falling to the eyes that stared back at yours. Have you ever wondered where nightmares come from? And why they occur? Over the years I have had my thoughts on the idea, but like those around remained ignorant to their meaning, some mean nothing at all, and yet, very few can mean the difference between life and death...

So with those wonderful thoughts already running through your subconsciousness I do want to prevent you a small story about a Teddy Bear, the animation is not 2d but 3d and much better then anything I could of come up with.

 Life in itself makes things very scary for the little Teddy Bear, also the video is best viewed in a larger window. Please remember to click on the link below, subscribe to the channel, like and follow me for the latest news and review. -Stray.





No comments:

Post a Comment