Monday, November 4, 2013

Fifty...

Fifty posts later and I seem to do moderately well, unless you count the five comments down below. If you were here when I was first starting you might of noticed that lack of content, days even months of no postings, except for the occasional story that I put on here. Well, I have been learning a lot since I decided to dedicate more of my time into making this a place that will be hopefully worthy of your attention. We here at "Interesting Life" needed to make changes, which was kinda what the poll was for, but had only received only two votes... Which I have to say, hurt. But, we are here to look forward into the future, and not the past, unless you just want to laugh at the embarrassments that are there.

So to take that in stride, we have decided to go beyond just stories, and to include media that encompasses a different genre, horror and good scares, also of people and their work who we think needs the attention. So with that said, if you've been here in the last month you will have seen changes, I've updated when I am doing posts, usually one in the morning and one in the evening, and that I am actually saying things that are relevant to the posts instead of just ranting. Awesome, right?

And if you remember Bill Murray, you really are awesome, also I have to say that I love Ghost Busters, and watch it at least once a month.

Alright! So now, what you all have been waiting for, who is going to be featured for the fiftieth post on "Interesting Life?"

Drum Roll Please!


...................................................................................................................................................................



And it's THE WARP ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever thought that life was stiff and not even worth living? Have you ever wondered what girls look like dressed as your favorite gaming console? Did you ever stop to think if Samus could ever be your girlfriend, in your imagination? Then you have come to right place, The Warp Zone is every nerds and geeks dreams come true, from video parodies to video game women that you just want to give her everything that you own.

Since starting in August 23, 2007, The Warp Zone crew has been making their videos better and better, not to say they started out bad, just that they needed work. And work they have, today they have amassed over 367,000 subscribers and 59 Million views, and those numbers keep on rising. Sure I don't have any talent as a blogger or have any formal knowledge into writing by any academic places, but I sure know that I can give these guys a wonderful 10/10 for originality and laughs that keep coming from those that view them. So, remember to view their channel on YouTube, to subscribe and like and to also follow me and comment on who you want to see next on here. -Stray. 







No comments:

Post a Comment