Thursday, November 7, 2013

Vampires anyone?

Ever had that moment where you turned into this awesome and hot vampire that glows and sparkles in the sunshine? Where you fall in love with the mortal of your dreams, and have a hybrid baby? No? Thank God for that one. Lol.  Anyways, as I was looking through animations, videos, music, and games, I came across something that for better words made me go, "Wow.... What did I just watch?" Sure it made some sense if I had done some research before, but, this wasn't one of those times. This time, I had to go and look what was going on so that at least I actually knew what I was watching and this is the result of a half an hour of research.

MsMako is a well known artist on DeviantArt and well, what I found made me wonder what was going on, I mean sure I can get weird as well, but, can someone say, love at first sight? Anyways getting off track, MsMako can and will draw men turning into hot, and sexy women, from a guy to a vampire chick to a guy just basically turning into a girl. Dear God man, I'm a writer, not scientist! (Star Trek humor for the win!)

Anyways, I came across one of the Animations made by Sapphire Foxx, and it was called TG Animation - "Queen of the dead" which made me go on a hunt for where in Neptunes name did this all come about. So as a special treat, since this is suppose to be a ummm "friendly" place, I am going to show the video here, along with the link to where you can find more of MsMako and her, unusual drawings. Remember to subscribe to the channel and like as well as following me and comment for the latest news. -Stray.



No comments:

Post a Comment