Friday, November 15, 2013

Pewdiepie...

Have you ever gotten an email stating that you weren't being fair? I mean seriously, have you? Sure I try to make sure that what I show is entertaining and helpful, but since have I not been fair? Apparently because I haven't shown the "most famous YouTuber" on here, I haven't been fair...

For God's sake man, Pewdiepie is a man, although a weird one, he is still a man none the less and should not be treated as if he is a king. Sure, I am going to devote this one Post! To the guy, but seriously, don't ever say I'm fair, it hurts my feelings... ;_;                  

Pewdiepie is a guy from Sweden, and well, his English is okay, he has a girlfriend named cutiepie I think that's how you spell it.

Don't even know... Anyways, back on track, he has over 15 million subscribers, with over 2 billion views... Sure, the guy swears more than my grandpa does when he watches racing, but for me, I don't even want to think about how he managed to be so popular.

You people sure have a weird taste in Let's Players...  Please remember to click on the link below, subscribe to the channel and like while also following me for the latest news. -Stray.






No comments:

Post a Comment