Sunday, November 10, 2013

Kikori Con!!!!!

Was a total blast for the time that I was there on Saturday, and if you're wondering how I got my broke self in, I made a deal for a ticket, I was to be a photographer. So basically all day I took different pictures of my friends dressed up in Dragon Age 2 cosplay, and it was a complete blast. Nothing else has been this fun except for that one time I went to Six Flags in California, seriously, I wore my Jack Skellington hat instead of my usual beret, and I got to see so many people dressed up as my favorite anime, and I even got to see The Doctor and his Tardis!!!!! I just totally geeked out while I was there! Here are a few pictures from their Facebook while mine haven't showed up yet I will be putting together a new Facebook page for "Interesting Life and my YouTube channel.

So who did I meet there at the Con? Well to name just a couple, besides the creator of "The Legend Of Béo-Woolfe" and being part of a magic show with my good friend Ceara I was able to see some of the great artwork from the artist who does the manga "Orange Crows". It was such a blast!!!! I'll put more up on here when I get a chance from recovering from my geeking out. -Stray.


Time to get better at this, if any who went to the con read this, please let me know what you thought. Please?





















Robb Carnes FB page: https://www.facebook.com/studiorobb?fref=ts

The magician whose little show I was apart of, I couldn't find anything on "The Fastest Hands in Phoenix" but you never know. Loved the guy though, he was awesome.

"Orange Crows" creator James Perry the 2nd official site: http://www.orangecrows.com/

And here is Kikori Con's FB page : https://www.facebook.com/events/133677730170283/?source=1


No comments:

Post a Comment