Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flying...

I was never one for flying, never, sure you're in a metal tube with two engines on either side of you, plane gas on the back, and people sitting too close for comfort... Sure you're soaring through the clouds and the sky, and watching the landscape below move... And "Oh dear God, please let me land without dying.." going through my mind every second. I have a brother named Zach, and well, he seems to like flying, the idea of flying to be more exact since I'm not him, I can't put words in his mouth.

So I don't understand his obsession with joining the armed forces to fly a jet at Mach 5 and shoot things... But it's his dream, and if you've seen what this blog is about, I say let's see if he can make his dream a reality. Which reminds me of another pilot... Well, you'll see, the next clip that I will be showing was made by Kealan O' Rourke, a very famous Irish animator, and if you've ever seen anything that he has made before, you can bet your bottom dollar that he has very much made his dream a reality. So, without further ado, I present "FlyBoy." Oh! Almost forgot, please remember to click on the link below to subscribe to the channel and like while also following me for the latest news. -Stray.






No comments:

Post a Comment