Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Morning

Is cold, and blustery, and... Oh, I'm only talking about my part of the world, and you live in someplace warmer... Barrowman! Yesterday was the day where my brothers swarmed, tied me down, and forced me to grant them permission to play games on my computer. And if you have been paying any attention to my YouTube, you would know what I am talking about.

If you haven't, well, I have been reviewing games on gamejolt, or demos, when I get the chance to help spread the word not only about the wonderful people here, but also about the people there. Sure, I may be forgetful about links... And that I use Spongebob time cards... >.>" It's not my fault, you can't pin it on me!

Anyways, like I said yesterday, I am going to showcase a little animation about Medusa, the priestess to Athena who then got changed to a Gorgon, and turned men to stone. What the legends fail to describe is, how lonely and sad she must of felt, sure, most of the world shows her as a pissed off B**** with menstrual problems. I hope that this will help show, that Medusa was more than what is shown in the popular media. Please remember to click on the link below to the channel, subscribe and like, while also following me for the latest news. -Stray.







No comments:

Post a Comment