Sunday, November 24, 2013

Salad Fingers...

Since today is the day after two years, animator Doki (David Firth) has finally uploaded his tenth episode of Salad Fingers, a twisted, and creepy show about a funny little thing named Salad Fingers, and has three large fingers on each hand... Since I first discovered Salad Fingers back in 2010, the show was, shall I say, more disturbing than I first thought, not that I don't usually come into contact with such things, it was that I wasn't prepared...

On a more normal note, animator David Firth has come up with a rather interesting theme for his flash cartoons, they don't appear to be, sane. The creator himself, doesn't really appear sane, but then, are we the insane ones if we watch them as well? But even then, I think you're rather safe from insanity if you don't cope and repeat what you are shown. Ah, I was rambling, sorry, I don't mean to be rude to guests and visitors, it just happens when the red water comes out...

Ah! What... Nevermind I don't even want to know where these rusty spoons came from... >.>" Please click on the link below to subscribe to the channel and like while also following me for the latest news. I also do apologize, I will get back to reviewing games again on YouTube. -Stray.









No comments:

Post a Comment