Friday, November 22, 2013

Not my best day ever...

Yesterday was the largest hit for "Interesting Life" the total was 45 views in one day! Yeah! Thank you so much! Also the fact that the view count has risen to over 1,600 makes me happier than a snowman seeing the first of January with a carrot for a nose. So, yesterday was more than I could handle, my grandfather fell off of his truck while unloading wood and was out in the cold rain for two hours before a neighbor noticed, I felt so bad that I really couldn't focus on anything much.

So ya, I had that going for me, also some of my friends are starting to lose it without much help, and I can't help but notice, isn't there suppose to be a silver lining, you know, a good thing that shines bright from all the ick we all go through? I want to say yes, but then again... No, you guys know what, my grandpa is alive and he's being taken care of, and we are going to continue on with showcasing animations, photos, games, and more!

 The next animation has a familiar sounding soundtrack from fooly cooly, if you have never seen the anime, please do so in your lifetime. Squishy was made by S2opia, but like some of the accounts where I find great animations, the account is, not currently active. A bummer as talent is rare and far between in this day and age where things are massed produced and no real creativity is put into shows. But please click on the link below, subscribe and like while following me for the latest news. -Stray.




The Instrumental of The Pillows - Carnival can be found here:



FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Straydog

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Reggier2d2

No comments:

Post a Comment