Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lodedodedodedo...

You know, I have found that YouTube itself is one of the most random places for videos, it is by far, one of the worst and best places on the interwebz, hands down. And of course, I love it when YouTube recommends me videos in another language or something else that I don't even know where to begin.

So! Since I can and will torture any and all who come my way, I have decided to leave you with a video that is Japanese, and makes you wonder what on earth you have stumbled upon. Besides me, yes the animation makes you go what more than once, but it may give you the one laugh you need in the morning. I really don't know the name of the animator as I don't read Japanese that well except to say "Thank You" "Your Welcome" and "You're an Idiot." Not very useful in my line of work, but oh well. "Socket" is just one of those animations that make you scratch your head and make you laugh at the same time. Please remember to click on the link below and subscribe to the channel and like while following me for the latest torture that I can come up with.-Stray





No comments:

Post a Comment