Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

One and all, yes I do realize that I have been slow on my posting, but I guess then that can be expected since things have been more than crazy with family showing up with siblings, cousins, that hated uncle who my aunt married... But let us be thankful on this day on and all, wait, maybe that's Christmas... Hell, I don't care anymore, I know we here at Interesting Life are very grateful to have you our viewers, no followers... To have you hear and make life that much more Interesting. Also is anyones FaceBook not working? Because mine has been lousy for the past couple of days.

So today as you stuff your face with Turkey, Pumpkin Pie, Cranberry Salad, Stuffing, etc, try to remember those that are away from their families or have no family to celebrate on this special day. So since we are in a holiday spirit that includes Eggnog and Scotch, I wish you very happy Thanksgiving, please click on the link below to subscribe to the channel and like while following me and my lousy writing. -Stray.








No comments:

Post a Comment