Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday..

What is Saturday? What is so special about the weekend that we as a people, (that means everyone) love? Is it because it's one of those rare days where you get to sleep in? Or perhaps you get up early to go have fun with friends or family? What does it mean for you? Well I know what it means for me!!! Hahahahahaha!!! It means I can continue to torture any and all who come this way for this is one of those days where your boredom comes into play and you happen to find me.

Yes, me, the wonderful dog that brings you almost any and all things in order to drive you mad, or smile, or just go "What did I just read?" So that means as you continue reading you have a crease on your forehead, almost as I am reading your mind, or spying on you with the camera that is near you... ^_^"  Ladies?

So! Now to the bread and butter of Interesting Life, a showcasing of what someone has made. And you are all wondering, hopefully, what it is going to be today. Well, I had a choice, one about Medusa, which I will show you later today, and about a creature with wonderful music... Yes I choose the creature with wonderful music.

 Now, I am fairly certain that Zealous Creations has been heard by some, but in case you haven't seen or heard about them, these guys are amazing, I mean the storytelling is spot on with some amazing clay animations, and it makes me want to see more. Their latest clay animation film "Allure" left me wondering, what the story was, and well, I will leave that interpretation to you, please remember to click on the link below and subscribe to the channel and like while following me for the latest news. -Stray.








No comments:

Post a Comment