Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Creativity..

When we look for a movie, or animation, picture or music, we look for three things, Creativity, Originality, and Sense, or C.O.S. for short. We don't want to show you the reader something that isn't captivating, and boring, something like when Numa Numa Hey! showed up, there were thousands of videos of people doing that. Sure it was great when the first guy did it, and became famous, but after that, it wasn't really good, or in my opinion, very, very lame. So everyday I look for those that deserve to have more viewers, from the famous to the downright unoticable. That is why we here at "Interesting Life" want to give you are all.

So here is the mornings first post, and I had to narrow down those I wanted to put on here, or else I would of been mind boggled and would of never made up my mind. This next video is very C.O.S. and we wanted to share it with you. "Dji Death Fails" is one of those awesome animations where you go "I want to see it again!" The Cgbros are one of those animators with which take animations, and make them more, personal if I can say that. But again, I am babbling, so here it is, "Dji Death Fails" remember to click the link below to their channel to subscribe and comment and to also follow and comment here for the latest news. -Stray.




2 comments: