Monday, November 25, 2013

Update!!!!

Sorry that I usually deviated from my usual posting from the morning, but I was busy getting into photo shopping with my less then stellar skills, and I think I could do better, to be honest I could of done a lot better if I took the time. So I do apologize for that, Interesting Life is taking off, my channel is slowly inching upwards, and yet, all the work I put into it, doesn't seem like much at the moment. But I know that if I keep working on it, and making sure to not grow a huge ego, and take the time to respond to any and all comments... -Place crickets here-  Ya...

Anyways, for today's post I decided to make you all cry with the manliest of tears, and to tell hunters that they can go F themselves in the A. I came across Wolfsong while surfing, and if you know me, that is how I found Salad Fingers, again...

Anyways, the following clip is not for those easily offended, but hurt, or for trolls, it is to show that Humans are really those that make the rules on Earth, no matter what they hurt in the end. So please click on the link below to subscribe to the channel and like while following me for the latest in the randomness of news. -Stray.





No comments:

Post a Comment