Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Whoops!!!!

Totally didn't see how I fudged up on the fonts for the last post, and I apologize, was in a hurry and didn't give it the loving care that I would normally put into one of my posts. But I fixed it, and all is good, I think. So, anyways, I totally didn't see this one coming straight at me, but the next person I am going to give you is well, he did very well.

ButtonFilms only has two videos on YouTube, but both are so well done, that he over 6,800 subscribers, now that isn't to suggest that he doesn't deserve them, but the opposite. I was so blown away with the animation and the artstyle, I wasn't sure where to begin. His website here: cargocollective.com goes to on to tell you about the artist himself. So here is the video that caught my complete attention, and I truly wish to see more in the future. Remember to like and subscribe to the channel and to also follow and comment for the lates news. -Stray.







No comments:

Post a Comment