Friday, November 8, 2013

Woohoo!!!!

Hellooooo Friday!!!! Don't you love Friday's? The one day before the weekend where you can relax, chill, watch movies and sleep forever. Ahhh.... Oh how I wish that I could always be this excited about something beneficial. So, despite the pleasantries, I suppose you are wondering what am I going to scar you for life about? Dragons? Monsters? Aliens under the closet that are also in the attic!!?? No. Today, I am going to see if this will tickle your funny bone, as well as give those of a more hefty variety something to enjoy.


Yes, I am talking about the amazing Emezie Okorafor!!! -Crowd applause goes here- Now, if you didn't know Emezie has been around for awhile, and while I am not completely sure if the creator is a guy or girl, I am leaning toward girl, well due to the fact that the main character is a girl, and is a little fluffy, but totally awesome nonetheless.

While Emezie goes around making wonderful cartoons for all of us to enjoy, we often forget the real reason why they, (those that animate) do it. It's usually not because they want to make money, often the fact remains that they animate because they love doing it, and we as an audience should respect the way they choose to try and entertain us. Now, forgive me for being on my soapbox, remember to subscribe to the channel and like while also following me and comment on who or what you want to see next. -Stray.





Again, the video is part one of Porkchop 'n Flatscreen while the link is the second video. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment