Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Day of the Doctor 50th Anniversary episode

Yes, I am really excited as today is the day when we will get to celebrate 50 wonderful years of Doctor Who, a Time Lord that I wish was as real as every day life. Because people need him, they really need someone to save them from those that wish to do them harm, to protect and be that rescuer that doesn't stay around to be thanked, a man out of time itself. Oh, how I wish I could have the money to see what happens, but I guess I will be patient and write this out for all you visitors out there.


And I have to be honest, my favorite Doctor was David Tennant followed by Matt Smith. What more can I say? Not much really, sure I could go on and on and on about my favorite villains and episodes and how much I wish I was really there with him as an assistant... But I will settle for this!


A preview that I know many have seen, but as I do not have the actual episode you'll have to pardon me. So please make sure to click on the link below and subscribe to the channel and like while following me for the latest in random news and make sure to write below how much you all adore me. -Stray.





No comments:

Post a Comment