Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Merry Band of Misfits

A group of amazing cosplayers, their leader, a sassy, and very cool Hawke( Cyrah Brewster) leads them on adventures, from the cool mountains of Kikori Con to the hot deserts of Saboten Con. The rest of the company involves Carver (Josiah Brewster), a warrior with whom he falls in love with all the pretty ladies, and the best breakfast sandwiches,  Fenris (Jovan Gauthier), the elf warrior whose feet are made of steel, Anders (No clue on name, I tried! >.<) the apostate mage who nearly killed me and made me wonder why on earth I was spared.

Zevran (Ariel Vincent) the other elf warrior? (I have never played Dragon Age, and all I was there for was taking pictures.) Who actually was pretty cool, and didn't try to kill me once, for that I am extremely grateful. Drizzt Do'Urden (Chuck Maize) a dark elf hunter whose ability to stand perfectly still astounds me to this day. I didn't get to meet the rest of the Misfits, but I had a blast, no one can ever say Cosplay is boring because people who do this are some of the funniest and talented out their!

So why am I telling you all this? Well because I said I took pictures and I wanted to give said proof earlier. The video below is a compilation of Kikori Con, Dragon Age 2 Cosplay, and my siblings, yes I was adopted. So please click on the link below to the channel to subscribe and like, I will put The Merry Band of Misfits FaceBook Link below, and follow me for the latest news. -Stray.





The Merry Band of Misfits FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/MerryBandOfMisfits

My FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Straydog

My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Reggier2d2

No comments:

Post a Comment