Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What kind of a moron am I!!!????

A dumb one with most of my IQ devoted to almost nothing... After searching for something, I finally found what I needed, and can make my way to finally posting a video today! Yes! Today no matter what! -Large creature noise is heard in the background- Fuuuuuu!!!!! Alright, going to make it short so that Larry or whatever his name is doesn't find me here, and so I can run away like a little baby.

Ever had those mornings where nothing good happens? Is the coffee machine broken and you see yourself starting to turn gray and willing to kill for a cup of joe? Well look no further, this short animation will show you where you can get that wonderful coffee and return to your normal human state. Please remember to click on the link to the channel to subscribe and like while also following me for the latest news. -Stray.


-Runs away screaming-






No comments:

Post a Comment