Thursday, October 31, 2013

Preview

“Sweetie? Are, are you okay?” I asked her, and when she turned toward me, all reality took a back seat, instead of two eyes, there were two black holes, and when she smiled, it looked as if they were a million hyperemic needles. That was then I scream and ran out the room, the thing was laughing loudly now, as it now jumped off the bed and started to chase me. “Damn, damn, damn, damn…”

Right, then left, I don’t know where I was going, but I was running, pushing myself to the limit, and grateful that I did take the time to work out. The girl, or thing, or whatever the Hell it was continued to laugh, as if it was enjoying chasing me. “Come back! I just want to play!” Oh, no, I would rather jump down a cliff then play with her, not in a million years.


This is just a snipit of what I am working, and should have this done later tonight, or tomorrow. -Stray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment