Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Forever More

 Look at this video first please and then one below. The music used in this video is called Window by TheFabs. Here is a link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/540869




I have to say that one of my biggest influences is a Let's Player named Markiplier, no the video above was not in response to his but, what he has accomplished has helped me see my shortcomings as an entertainer and someone that just wants to start making my own mark in life. I just hope that one day, I can be such a person as the man in this video. Remember to like and subscribe the channel below, and to follow and comment on here to get the latest news. -Stray.



Also, the video isn't showing up here, again I thank my internet for being so trustworthy. Click the link below for now and I will continue to try and get the video on here as well. -Stray




No comments:

Post a Comment