Thursday, October 24, 2013

Owie );

Still hurting today, and I am seriously thinking of overdosing on medicine just to feel better. Annnyyyways, enough about me, let me give you awesome people something to consider. If a wood chucked wood and then chucked more wood with another woodchuck, how much did the two woodchuck chuck wood? Give your answers in the comments below... At least say hi, as their are still no comments, and I feel ever so lonely, give me a hug?

In the better part of my brain I am just going to give you another creepypasta by MrCreepyPasta entitled "The Butcher". I am going to go see if I can get better and give you something better later today or tomorrow. And remember, subscribe and like the channel that I give you and follow and give me comments below. -Stray.






http://youtu.be/wz7rmxS3euY

No comments:

Post a Comment