Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Night Madness....

Welcome one and all for the first Monday that is ten days away from Halloween. And I am so excited, if you haven't noticed, well, I am ecstatic! To round out this Monday night I want to show you a very talented artist, he is currently working on the very popular "The Wolf Among Us" right now, but he is also doing something that should be both amazing and very eye popping on YouTube.  I know that I don't know this gentlemen at all, or know what he does for long but he has made me want to see what he has in store. Gabrielle Nilsson is a very talented artist, and should be recognized for what he does in the artist community. I on the other hand can't draw to save my life, drawing isn't my strong suit and I enjoy other peoples drawings, admiring what they do while I go around and write, oh and give you guys stuff. 

Victubia as I have seen it so far is set back in the Victoria England type of style, like the 1800's or so, I could be off in my assumption, but you're going to have to see for yourself. The characters themselves are going to be popular Let's Players on YouTube that include, but not limited too, Markiplier, Yamimash, Pewdiepie, MangaMinx, Cryaotic, Cinnamontoastken, etc. As you can see in the video below I encourage you to view his other videos, to like and subscribe to his channel, to follow and give me comments on here. And remember, Halloween is only ten days away, make sure to hide all edible parts or else I just might come and nibble. Hehehehe.... -Stray. 




No comments:

Post a Comment