Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Uf

Today did not start out happy, today started out with saying. "Hey, guess what, I am going throw stuff at you and see what happens." Coffee maker went first, then the refrigerator decided to leak water underneath the wall, then to top it all off so far I swore I saw giant spiders in the attic... I hate spiders more then anything, and I had to cry and scream like a little baby as I still continue to check myself for something crawling with eight legs. Not to say that I don't usually have bad days that start off like this, but you have to admit, I could look back on and laugh.

Anyways, I'm tired, and I still have things to fix, so to get you off on such a wonderful morning I'm giving you all another CreepyPasta, read by MrCreepyPasta. This one has what you would call, friendship and magic and just makes you want to puke as ponies laugh and giggle and do happy things. No, there is so much wrong with that... But to make My Little Pony better you have to add the elements of horror, and death, and that sort of makes it better.  Remember to subscribe to the channel and like and to also follow me and comment to keep up on the latest news. -Stray.




No comments:

Post a Comment