Friday, October 25, 2013

La di da...

For the past couple of hours I have been listening to music, not on YouTube but on NewGrounds a place that I have mentioned before in several previous posts. NewGrounds itself is usually overfilling the brim with imagination, creativity, wonders, and cock jokes. The last part isn't a joke either, the place has both wonderful people that create amazing things that I would love to see on TV and "things" that should be thrown into a deep, dark, and dank hole that is filled with a shark that is as big as house. But that is the same as all things, you have the great, and the ick. What I just want to share with you is the Audio Portal, a place on NewGrounds that can really kick it with beats or help you relax, from creepy tunes to rockin out. Audio Portal is the place where indie artists can share their work and receive praise and criticism.  The link is below, and I will most likely give you another video tomorrow. Remember, to like and follow both the artists and me while also giving me comments. Comments that would really help make this blog grow and become a place where I review and share those that deserve recognition. -Stray.


No comments:

Post a Comment