Thursday, October 17, 2013

Soft mush, warm mushy, little...

Do I really know what I'm currently saying? Yes and no, as for writing? I want to get back into it, but I really don't have the heart for writing at the moment. And if you're a writer, you know that feeling, you might also know the feeling that life just wants to keep you down. Now! I have yet to see any comments, so I will continue to torture any and all that come this way, only because I can and for no other reason. These guys, I hadn't heard of them until Markiplier, a rather famous Let's Player on Youtube gave them attention, and then went and did videos with them. Cyndago once you get past some of the content on their videos are very funny, and well made for a separate production company especially since it is the internet and everyone knows that the internet can make some great or lame stuff. If you haven't seen Cyndage before watch the video below, and then go find find them on Youtube, subscribe and like them and give me material to work with. Other then that, always feed the monster under the bed before it eats your pets and gives you a mess to clean up. -Stray.



No comments:

Post a Comment