Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lollipop Guild...

I have always wondered what that meant, but I really don't want to think about it. My back has been hurting all morning which is the reason why I haven't give you good folks the latest or the greatest. Meh, at least I feel good enough to walk over to my desk and give you all something to watch. Now, since I am in the mood to make most of you go, "What did I just watch?" I am happy to give his videos attention, if you haven't been to NewGrounds in awhile you might not of been there when Skitzo the 1920s Killer Bear first came out. Now the animation is in black and white and the effects he put in make it seem like a cartoon that came out in the original 1920's. 

Comick has a pretty twisted personality and I have yet to see anything that he does not be twisted, evil and more fun to watch. His latest animation is called Skitzo- Birds of a Feather, and it does not disappoint. So remember, give his channel a look on both Youtube and NewGrounds, subscribe and like, and follow me and give me comments if you want more. Also, never look up Blue Waffles, not a nice site, but I didn't want to be a chicken in front of the monsters in my closet... -Stray.  






No comments:

Post a Comment