Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Walkthroughs...

Who needs them? People in my opinion that want to cheat to no end, it's like jumping ahead and already knowing what's going to happen. Takes all the fun and hard work out of it, but again, my opinion, not like I make fun of people that do walkthroughs, and playthroughs... ^.^

Anyways, I just wanted to give all a great laugh, as I have been wanting to share this for awhile, but since we are nine days from Halloween, I just thought that I would go ahead and spoil you all. Chrisopher Walkenthroughs are some of the funniest voice acting I have heard in a long time. In my opinion the people that do this are very talented and should do more voice acting. GameSocietyPimps is the name of the channel and I really do encourage you all to click on the video or link below, and watch them, subscribe, like, and give me something to work off of. Seriously though, could really use feedback so that I really don't feel so alone sitting here in my cage surrounded by lava... -Stray.





No comments:

Post a Comment