Saturday, October 19, 2013

Z.Z .... Z.Z .... Z.Z ....

For those that have waited for another round of Interesting Life, I apologize for making you wait, I was celebrating my brothers fourteenth birthday and then ended up playing video games. I'll make this quick as ice cream cake is calling for me and I really hate to disappoint. :P

To round out the rest of tonight or day or evening, afternoon, second and third breakfast's I present a webcomic that I present in the best light available. I discovered Questionable Content on a rainy day and I was very bored, my curiosity often gets the best of me if I have a lot of time and free internet access. Fufufufu... So, right, anyways, this guy Jeph Jacques has so far made a decent comic, and it covers a wide variety of subjects, none that should be seen by young children as the content itself is more for a audience that can take a crude joke and still laugh. If you are offended rather easily please don't click on the link below, but by all means I do encourage you to reach outside the box and explore.

So, again, going to eat, go to bed, and wake up rather early tomorrow due to the fact that I go to church to scare one of my best friends by dressing up as death. ^.^  Remember, like Questionable Content, give him feedback and give me comments on who or what you want to see next. Also, never feed the little mouse under your bed cheese covered with blood of a virgin, even if it begs sweetly. -Stray.



No comments:

Post a Comment