Saturday, October 19, 2013

Was really not expecting this...

I woke up this morning, sore, with a headache, and a need for Coffee, after simple routine stuff such as making sure I didn't look like a dwarf from the highlands I decided to check my email. And I found something interesting in it, an email from a site called Feedspot, and I quote,

"I'm writing this to let you know that your blog 'Interesting Life' has started getting new followers on Feedspot. You can view your blog and its followers on Feedspot from here. If you need detailed monthly/yearly analytics on how your blog is performing on Feedspot, please let me know." 

The first thing I did was a fist pump which I immediately thought better of as pain shot down my shoulder, and made me wince. The second thing was go to Feedspot and was surprised that all of the posts that I have done are being also viewed on there. I really don't know what to say but thank you, all of you that have been following me so far, I appreciate it and will try to do my best to make sure everyone is up to date.

Now! The real reason you have come here is to see a video, listen to music or read stories while listening to music or a video. Today I am going to give you music, and later I will hopefully find something that will either make you laugh or shiver. For those of you that have seen or read anything based off of a Creepy Pasta, you would know quite a few writers, voice actors and if you have been following, real life videos. But, have you ever wondered where most of the music comes from? If you already know the answer don't ruin it for other people, >.>".

The main music comes from one man, one man with a piano and a lot of talent, and of course I am talking about the wonderful Myuu. Don't worry if you can't pronounce the name, don't feel bad as I don't know either. Myuu really does amazing things, but his most noted songs are for those used in Creepy Pasta audio stories. His songs are deep, give you a sense of atmosphere and would make even Hans Zimmer jealous to the point of death. So, sit back, relax and close your eyes when you listen and imagine what is going on. And remember, always eat or drink dairy products, monsters are often times lactose intolerant. -Stray.






No comments:

Post a Comment