Thursday, October 10, 2013

I know, I know...

I probably should still be writing, getting closer and closer to how one of my characters dies... I'm getting to it, so don't judge me! >.>  Anyways, I had to share this, it's done by a fairly popular Youtube Animator who goes by the name of LixianTV, yes I am on youtube sipping Coffee, watching random videos and letting the snow fall in my backyard with a rather nice fire going...


But just wanted to share his latest animation called  Thanks (Halloween Horror Short- Mr Creepy Pasta Animated).  And for those of you that haven't heard of either MrCreepyPasta, or LixianTV you should go check them out, especially if you want scares and laughs. So have a great day, or night, or whatever you're reading this and remember, like me, give me something to do, and I'll always try to do my best to keep informed. -Stray.


No comments:

Post a Comment