Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hmmm...

Lately I've been reading, and if you are a writer you would before you write look up and research on a number of things so as to familiarize yourself with what you want to write about. As for me I have been reading up mostly on super heroes, magic, and to the darker things in life. Why? So that I could perhaps come up with another short story when I finally sit down and force myself to write something more then a blog post that tells me that people do read, but not comment or give me any sort of indication of what they would like to see next.

To make my point short, I really don't see myself as a nice guy, and I can come off as being selfish, angry, and downright despicable. In reality, I am one thing, on the internet I can make myself something else, I guess I'm rambling which I happen to do on occasion... I guess I see things in a different light, I can see both sides of almost any argument if I have enough information, and I would see both sides, and depending on my preferred tastes I would go with the side that give what I want to see or hear. Would this be called being single minded?

Would this perhaps cloud my view on judging others and myself? Does the fact that my Uncle died of drinking because his liver shutdown change my view on drinking? Yes, to a degree, I do still drink, but not to the point where I would just do it because I can. Do I wish he was still around so that I could tell him one last time that I loved him? More than ever, I guess what I am trying to say is that death, changes things in perspective, no matter what your view or stance was before, death can become more personal than me or you ever thought possible.

This opinion should not dampen or even depress you, I'm not saying that drinking is bad, what I am saying is that each and every person has a choice, and that choice has consequences and rewards. Some might not agree with this view, I don't care. Life and Death are two sides of the same coin, you can't have one without the other in the current world we are living in. Because one day, we will all die, death is inevitable, you can use science, or magic, or for all I care make a deal with God or the devil, but you will die. He will catch up with you, and swing his Scythe and cut your spirit and soul from your body. We can all speculate what happens then, and I'm not saying that your belief is right or wrong, but all I know for certain is that you will have to strongly believe in your choice, in your belief about death, because you only get one chance, nothing more.

Alright, enough about me going on some path that I've been dealing with for the past few days, I want to introduce a love lady, whom some of you might recognize as LDShadowLady. I found her when she did a game with Yamimash and I have to say that she has a certain flair for getting into trouble. Perhaps it is her pink hair, perhaps it's the way she talks and plays games. But I will never forget someone like her easily, I strongly encourage you all to go to her channel, to subscribe and follow, while hopefully, I am still hoping, that you will follow and give me comments on who or what you want to see next. Remember I am always watching you through the looking glass and I do not approve of that four eyed monster with the five tentacles that sleep under your bed and whom you have been secretly dating! Hahahahahaha.... -Stray.





No comments:

Post a Comment