Saturday, October 26, 2013

I am so sorry...

Pfff, no I'm not, I have a weekend and I shall spend it how I please! No one tells me to clean the damn yard and clean the damn house for guests that aren't even mine...

(This person is no longer available to talk...)

Hey! What the Hel-!

(Shutting down all systems)

No! Wait! Ahhh-!

(Restarting... 

...

...

Please insert proper parameters...)

Straydog Ver. 4.2

Password: **********

(Checking... 

...

Verifying... 

Complete. 

Welcome back Straydog.)

Geez, alright sorry for the outbreak,(no I'm not) now since we are hopefully past that hurdle I want to introduce a wonderful violin player. Lindsey is I hope globally recognized as a very wonderful violinist, an accomplished dancer and very few can compare to her style, which is very unique in itself. Last I checked up on here she was doing various music videos with other artists and I say that they are awesome. Here is her latest video, make sure to check out her channel, to like and subscribe, and respectively to follow and comment for me to catch up on all the latest action.  Remember, always feed the monster under your bed before your pets start missing. -Stray.



No comments:

Post a Comment