Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hooray...

Thursday... Nothing really happens on a Thursday, but not that I care. Totally just want to go to bed, and enjoy what life I have left under my impenetrable fortress, otherwise known as a blanket. But anyways, if I did that I wouldn't be able to give you guys videos that would both make you laugh and scare you three ways to Sunday. Now, I really don't know much about these guys as I have only recently heard about them about last month or so, 8-BitMassacre is the name of their channel, you would think that the 8 bit part would be about music, no. What they do is make real life films based off of CreepyPasta stories, and one that they did involved Yamimash. Now, their newest film based off of SmilyDog is great, if otherwise creepy as I really don't want to find the real Puppy who eats human hands, and smiles. Just remember, look them up, subscribe or if otherwise comment on their page and mine below on what you want to see next or recommend on who should receive attention. -Stray.




No comments:

Post a Comment