Monday, October 21, 2013

Being late is normal...

But normal for what? For society, and it always makes you look fashionable. Anyways sorry for not writing an earlier post, I got caught up in some gig that required me and two of my friends to complete. And I could right now use something warm and chocolate... >.>" I wasn't able to scare my friend because all he did was look at me for a few minutes, shook his head then pulled off my mask, we both then had a great laugh. So anyways, when I bring up this next person, I'm sure most of you won't really know who he is, but I shall introduce him anyways. Foamy the Squirrel and Germaine both started out on NewGrounds and quickly took off in both animation, squirrels and the fact that most of what Foamy does is use logic mixed with cussing, and humor. It is for those of you that are not offended by cock jokes, evil squirrels and boobs.

I also noticed that on FeedSpot that videos that I show on here do not show up on there, so I am putting both the video and the link below to make it easier on you special people there. Also, ten more days until Halloween! Yes! Hahahahahahaha!!!!! -Goes off into the distance shouting and laughing like the deranged maniac he is.- And remember like, subscribe for Foamy on Youtube and at illwillpress.com, and please follow and give me comments before the nice monsters under your bed decided to devour both hands and then your nose. -Stray.




No comments:

Post a Comment