Tuesday, December 17, 2013

We did it!

My wonderful viewers, we finally went over 2,000 views, since "Interesting Life" first started out as a blog that was weird, and didn't start out as much I know, but at least so far we've been doing good. I also know that I was suppose to come up with something good but I guess we all know by now that I am slow to doing what I say I am going to do.



Which also includes my sister thinking that I have a good heart and that someday I will save Whoville and eat a Whoroast or whatever the thing is called. I mean, really, Whothis and Whothat, did Dr. Seuss write and draw while on shrooms? And if so where can I find his stash?

Also if none of this witty and sarcastic banner sounds familiar then you must know a good friend of mine who owns a channel called CinemaSins, and that is who I am going to promote today. A good dose of sarcastic and witty sense that all movies should have. I mean seriously, if some movie producers actually went over some of the scenes they shot then movies would be at least 50% better. Good grief, Hollywood has run out of stuff already and are now using old bubblegum to make new bubbles.

And yes this is "Another blogger already blogging and ragging on Hollywood again Cliche" but hey, at least I do try and make things funny. So for the latest in the Christmas tradition I am presenting CinemaSins and his keen eye that counts every sin found in movies so far. So please click on the link below, subscribe and like while also following me for the latest news. -Stray.





No comments:

Post a Comment