Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tis The Season To Be Jolly...


Falala lala la la or something like that, I'm horrible at writing music down, although I can carry a decent tune with my voice, but that's about it. No instruments, no writing down half notes or full notes or another note, I don't know, and I really don't care. Anywho I have been really busy lately and have finally fixed my microphone, again, so I will record a special video for all those that have subbed or just viewed my YouTube channel.                                                                                                                                                            Now, I suppose this is the part where I go on my rant, and introduce the animator that took me twenty minutes to find. But, you know, I guess even we Grinches have to be nice every once and awhile, even if it kills us inside... And that is for another time, where all the Christmas cheer is gone, and I am back to my wonderful self. 

For now, I want to introduce ShireLiveMedia, but only one of their videos, as it was an animated one, and not a regular music video. They are a church in Sydney, Australia and that is all the info that their YouTube page gives. So please for the wonderful Christmas season click on the link below, subscribe and like while also following me for the latest in news. -Stray. 






No comments:

Post a Comment