Saturday, December 7, 2013

New Blood, New Ideas...

Since I had time to kill before my plane took off to go back home, I am also not sorry about the previously recorded videos. I was searching through the usual animations and nothing seem to strike me as what I want to share, don't get me wrong, they're good, but it didn't feel right... So... I decided to just surf, now when people surf the interwebz it's just usually because they're bored and don't care what they find. Usually that happens to me, but I wanted to have something to show, something that continued to nag at me until I found it.                                                                                


Now, my Google doesn't want to work, no surprise as my computer has been acting strangely, but I am no stranger to things not wanting to work, so since I had no access their I turned to YouTube. And that is where I found something that fulfilled my itch, that nagging in the back of my skull that has finally been scratched.

 It was a CreepyPasta narrator, but not just the famous ones, they're good, but, if you know me I often go for ones that need that help to get noticed. I came across two female voice actors, one "Kitten RH" and one "ImTheEvilBlackBunny", both are getting to be good, but they need the help.

So as a special treat I am going to put both of their best videos on here, and I hope I make it before the plane takes off, then it's going to be me and my music. So please click on the links to the videos below, subscribe and like while also following me for the latest news. -Stray.


"ImTheEvilBlackBunny" narration of Dargaia's Nectar [REBOOT]






"Kitten RH" narration of "Candle Cove: Day of the Dead" by Tim Lin








No comments:

Post a Comment