Monday, December 16, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, I hope you catch on fire...

Please don't hate my jolly holiday spirit it's as jolly as I get around Christmas, and anyone who says that saying Christmas is offensive can  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Now, since we got that out of the way I decided to go hunt around for something that can bring a smile to the masses who decide to come by and wonder why they decided to keep reading. I wanted to find something simple, and not the usual Christmas crap that you can find this time of year, not that the animations are crap but the things people present, you know, buy this or buy that...


Bleh! they can go eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh well, I guess money and being "politically correct" is more important then sharing and caring and actually being happy with a present instead of whining about what you didn't get. I should probably go talk to Foamy, and get his opinion about all this stuff.

 Wait, I got sidetracked again, sorry, anyways, I finally found a good little animation by Hikarian Animations, a pretty good animator and I like her style, and message. So please for this Christmas don't make me come to your house and start tearing your
insides all over the floor and on the ceiling and then blaming Santa for you being on the naughty list. 

And click on the link below to subscribe to her channel and like while also following me for all the latest news. -Stray. 






No comments:

Post a Comment