Friday, December 6, 2013

I swear it was real!

A giant man eating Crocodile in the sewer! Have you ever wondered if those urban myths were real, you know like Crocodiles in the sewers, giant birds that could pick up people, your Aunt Martha's fruitcake? I don't know anymore than most people that visit this site, and I have to say we have almost 2,000 views, which is amazing so I had to try to do something pretty cool to honor that. So I decided to do an urban myth, catchy, am I right?                                                                                                              

So I went to YouTube where we all know that you can find the craziest things on there, and I happened to find myself on the wrong side of the tracks, video speaking.

I did come across something that made me wince, grin, and go, "So what am I doing again?" To make things more interesting I want you guys to comment below, a hard task for many I know, and tell me if you think what I found is real, or not, and please give me more than, "It's fake, you suck, and you're gay." Okay? So please click the link to the video below, subscribe and like while also following me more for the latest news. -Stray.

P.s. I also know that I am not the easiest person to be around, and that I can rage or be a jerk, so if you're one of those people that have sworn to never talk to me again, I'm sorry. No I did not have a change of heart, it's just that I am constantly pressured to be more, open.





No comments:

Post a Comment