Tuesday, December 3, 2013

On the third day of Christmas...


I don't know what to say, since rhyming never does come to me, it does however come naturally to those over the age of forty, and have a single mind track... However since I am nice I am going to show what can happen between cats and foxes, something that makes no sense whatsoever unless you watch the previous animations of one called Celou101, or Celine, she is very talented for someone at the age of 16 and only uses a mouse to paint. 

What still confuses me is the fact that foxes and cats can fall in love, on Christmas, in the cold snow... Since when does reality come into effect? Never, so, I'm going to stop giving myself a headache and just enjoy what was created. 

So, as a way of saying thank you to Celine for that wonderful animations that she draws with a mouse please click on the link below, subscribe to her channel, like, comment and follow me for the latest news for this festive holiday season. -Stray. 





                                             Celou101's deviantart: celou101.deviantart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment