Monday, December 2, 2013

December!!!!

Yea.... Snow here, fog there, people being total tools over there, "On our right you will see a woman being a total tool to a man that has helped for the past ten years, only now that he needs help she is nowhere to be seen..." Sorry, just blowing off some steam, also just wanted to wish you guys a very merry Christmas season so far, things are starting to get back into the groove of being normal once more.

So! In tradition of "Interesting Life" I will start presenting festive treats for the next month or so, until the 2014 year kicks in and we all go look at our "What do I say but not want to do" lists for the year. Pfff, mine will be try to get better at coordinating where things are going. Anyways, for this morning where I am currently writing, and drinking coffee I want show you a silly little animation that made me giggle.

CarbotAnimation is pretty good for what he does, but this video is from 11 months ago so at least give the guy some slack. "StarCrafts Ep19 Christmas Special" is a twist on the old Grinch stole Christmas story, you know the one that they show every year on HBO?

So please click on the link below for the laughs and giggles, subscribe and like while following me for the latest news. Also, any comments, questions, or complaints that you just want to send me? Send them my way and I will answer, comment, and complain right back. -Stray.






No comments:

Post a Comment