Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snow!

Everywhere! Burying me... Ahhhh!!!!!

(User: Straydog lost.... 

Searching for relevant backup...

Searching....

Searching...

None found, reverting to upload of female user: Jessica...

Please enter username and password:

User: Jessica
Password:***********

(Welcome User Jessica.)

Well that was weird, but I guess that means I am suppose to write a post while my big brother goes away to do something and only told me to write a post... So, my name is Jessica, I'm Straydogs little sister but only by two years, but it's okay because I love my big brother.  He is awesome and amazing, even though he is moody and very anti-social, but that's okay too. ^.^        

I don't know what I am suppose to write here, but I guess I am suppose to post a video on here and promote it to the best of my abilities. Ummm, this short animation by guillaume112 based on Sailor Moon really had me giggle, and I thought back to the time when my brother would actually do stuff like this to cheer me up.

So I just wanted to share "Laundry Day". Links below are to Mr. Giblote's Youtube and Blogger sites and my brothers FaceBook and YouTube sites as well. Please enjoy! ^.^ -Jessica.







Mr. Guillaume112's Blog: http://giblote.blogspot.com/

My Big Brothers YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Reggier2d2



No comments:

Post a Comment