Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rogue Hero

Ever wanted to be one? I know it sounds odd coming from a dog that just ragged on Christmas but that's the way I am. No hate at all, well for the moment at least, but hey I guess things work out pretty well.

 If you haven't noticed much their has been a butload of ads for the new Dungeons and Dragons online game, and if you haven't even heard about the game, well, somethings wrong with you, seriously wrong. See, D&D is one of the oldest RPG's out there, it was popular before the internet became a big thing, nerds and geeks such as myself need to have a large imagination, which does not just include naked, busty manga women, no matter what you think. >.>"                    

Anyways, as I was saying, you need a pretty powerful and creative imagination for D&D, because that is all you have, the character you rolled up with his or her stats, and then the dungeon master who helps you along your way, or just make you fall into a pit of lava for kicks. Besides the point I decided to see if I could get into the action for this NeverWinter gig and low and behold, nothing, I can't even sign in even after changing my password. I swear if all these nerds don't stop I am going to beat their asses!

Besides this fact I really am hoping to play and review it when I get the chance. So please look at the video or click the link below to get a sense of how this is going to play out, and to follow me for the latest news. -Stray.





No comments:

Post a Comment