Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday! It's Monday!

A time to... Oh, wait, sorry I was impersonating someone else for the moment. Anyways, it's a Monday, and this Monday is only two days away from Christmas, oh man what a site... With some snow, which I suppose is better than no snow which has happened for the past few years. So! I guess you're all wondering what I have up my sleeve, yes? No, don't say no and stop shaking your head... I can see that you're doubtful, servers are either down or not full at all, families driving and planeing all around the country to visit distant relatives. Yes planeing is a word, I didn't just make it up because it sounded as if they were flying the plane.

But I do, I have something very nice to share with you all, a group on YouTube, hey, no groaning or moaning and going, "Is he series?" Well for one thing I am very cereal, and another, this group is amazing with their special effects. And while I was dicking around trying to get my vocals to get heard over some music I listened to them.

CorridorDigital is amazing, sure what they create can make you stare and that is a well earned side effect to their world of awesomeness. From Dubstep Guns, to a nice little series called Tether, (hopefully the next episode will come out soon) these guys play hard and work hard and it shows. With over Two Million subscribers and over Two Hundred Six views, these guys deserve the support they get with what they make. From Glitches in games to Exploding Barrels nothing really seems to stop CorridorDigital from making it big. And for the longest time I couldn't find the video I wanted to showcase for them, something that from their works stood out and to impress you guys. At last I found it, hopefully, one of their best videos, my wonderful viewers, enjoy! Also please click on the link below and subscribe and like while also following me for the latest of news, that I am slow on. -Stray.








No comments:

Post a Comment