Thursday, January 23, 2014

Social Outcasts

Have You Ever, had that feeling in the pit of your stomach, you know the one where you either feel guilty for doing something, or nervous about going somewhere, or meeting someone new, or how that ice cream just isn't sitting well? Well that is what I am currently feeling, but it's mostly for who I am going to meet tomorrow, and for the fact that I wish I was nicer to my younger brother who drives me up the wall with his brash and annoying attitude.

But mostly about seeing that one chick, if you are a regular reader you will know who I am talking about, yes, the multi-colored hair girl that still holds a grudge against me and still ignores as if I don't exist. So, not sure what I'm going to be doing tomorrow at Games Club other then sitting in the back, and being a social outcast, like I usually am.

Yes, the infamous CCC Games Club, the one place where all other social outcasts gather to exchange information on games, each other, and how to deal the most death with controllers.

Sure, we social outcasts are just like regular people, but are more damaged of the human species, yes we play games that are sometimes for kids, and do and say things that we don't mean. But for the most part, we geeks, nerds, and neeks form a good bond, but sometimes the more aggressive female geek has issues that she doesn't know how to deal with, and will take that out on those around her.

I was, unfortunately, on the butt of one those rare emotional outbursts from one such female geek, I know I'm over thinking this, but I guess I'll have to just nerd up and sit in my corner. Engaging in the social communication of talking and making social bonds of friendship, maybe. I will keep you guys informed, and please excuse the lack of any reviews, been doing homework all day. -Stray.

No comments:

Post a Comment