Monday, January 27, 2014

Science for the masses

No, not really, but it's really cool, well, the portable sawmill deal, at least with that some progress is being made in the real world, I guess. Been really busy since Friday so that is one of the many bland reasons as to why I did not write how Game Club go, or how nothing really happened and was only a waste of time that I could of done, or not. I mean seriously, I could play games at home, but I guess I was looking for the thrill and fun last time I was there.

Oh well, guess I have to go with what works, as for now, all I have is a friend of mine, Kirkland who sent me the video and I decided to share with all of you guys. All I can say is, that's a lot of dust... So please share with your friends and always check back for what's going on in this crazy blog of mine. -Stray.










No comments:

Post a Comment