Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Currently in class...

During break time, that is almost over, in my early morning English class, with a bunch of other tired students, and a mind that is starting to wander. I have a passion for writing, which was originally why I started this blog, to share the stories that I have written. Then it started to progress, from stories from me, to stories from other people, to complaints, to reviews, and then a variety of more. If it wasn't for the loyal readers that come here, I probably would of folded long ago.

(Teacher is talking...) (Almost done...) And the comments, oh the comments have been flourishing, I've been getting so much feedback... *Crickets heard in the distance* For wishful thinking, I really hope that I get something other then, no comment, and a follower or two... Meh, I will continue to be here, even if all you don't say a single world. I will take over the world and make you all zombies! Muhahahahahaha!

Now, you will all listen to this song, that explains in musical lyrics how I will take over the world, and make you think why, all with Yourfavoritemartian animation to go with it. Complete with star wars, potatoes,  and angry workers. Muhahahaha, please click on the link below to subscribe to their channel, like, comment, and as always, come back for the latest news and reviews from your truly. -Stray.







No comments:

Post a Comment