Saturday, January 18, 2014

Music Review on the go

I really haven't reviewed any music lately, in fact I think that I have yet to do an actual music review, but I was thinking that I should probably review something. And while I was on Vsauce, because they are just awesome, I came across one of the songs that happened to be done by a musician with a thing for dubstep.






Now I for one think dubstep, if done right is amazing, but it has to be pure sound for me to actually appreciate it, and LDUKMusic has that amazing talent to make me bop my head.

Now, I know what you're all thinking, how does dubstep work for this musician? Well, let me tell you, see there are musicians with talent, actual, amazing talent, and then their are those that can't sing to save their lives, and with todays "music artists" they need all the digitalization they can get. I swear, I wish songs were better then they are now. But now is not the time to make a complaint, let's just say that LDUKMusic has a gift and that gift is amazing. So please, turn up the volume, sit back and just enjoy the amazingness that is LDUKMusic. Also click on the link to go to the channel, subscribe and favorite and share this with all your friends. And always check back for the latest news for reviews from independent animations to a good story. -Stray.








No comments:

Post a Comment